Wow! I feel bad when I lose a $5 bill but John S. Corzine, former chairman and chief executive office of MF Global Holdings Ltd., doesn’t give a F### that he doesn’t know the location of the estimated $1.2billion in missing client money. Seriously?!
MF filed for bankruptcy protection on Oct. 31, and Corzine resigned on Nov 4, and now the SEC, the Justice Department, and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission are looking hard, reallllll hard, for the missing billions. I do not understand how these guys can ‘manage’ billions yet they don’t know where the money is located? That’s pretty sad. The good thing is that Corzine is very sorry that the money is missing. I am sure that will suffice for all the investors that want their billions back. (As you know, the EuroZone investment did not turn out so great for MF)
I wish these investors the best and hope Corzine can figure out where the company placed the money. Maybe the money snuck in between the couch cushions? Maybe it fell from his pocket? Or maybe, he left it on the PATH on his way to the office, who knows!
But the truth is that yes, these guys really do exist.
- At House Hearing Thursday, Corzine Expected to Plead the Fifth (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Ten questions for Jon Corzine (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Corzine revisits Congress in uncomfortable role (seattlepi.com)
- Corzine Revisits Congress in Uncomfortable Role (abcnews.go.com)
- House Committee Votes to Subpoena Corzine on MF Global (foxnews.com)
- Senate Panel To Subpoena Corzine Over MF Global (npr.org)
- Corzine revisits Congress in uncomfortable role (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Corzine to face Congress on MF Global (independent.co.uk)
- 10 Questions for Jon Corzine (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Regulators Just Passed The First New Rule To Prevent Another MF Global (businessinsider.com)
- Don’t Expect Loose Lips From From Corzine At MF Global Hearing (forbes.com)
- Third committee subpoenas Corzine (marketwatch.com)
- Corzine Asked to Testify Before Senate on MF Global Collapse (businessweek.com)
- Former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine Subpoenaed by Congress (unmasker4maine.wordpress.com)
- Corzine Warned About Europe Bets Before MF Global Collapse (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trustee: Up to $1.2 billion missing from MF Global customers’ accounts (mercurynews.com)